PENGARUH STRUKTUR MODAL, RETURN ON EQUITY, DAN RETURN ON ASSETS TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Studi pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Perdagangan Retail di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Tahun 2015-2018)

Dibuat oleh Victor Prasetya (STIE ASSHOLEH PEMALANG)

  • victor prasetya

Abstract

This study was conducted to examine the effect of capital structure variables that are proxied by Debt to Equty Ratio (DER), Return On Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE) on the value of a company that is proxied by Price to Book Value (PBV) in the company Sub Sector Retail Trade which is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the period 2015-2018. This research was conducted because of the research gap found in previous studies such as Utami (2016); Paranita (2007); Marthalova (2018) Widyantari (2017); Laksitaputri (2012); Chasanah (2012); Triagustina et al (2015); Umaiyah (2018); Lubis (2019); Hidayati (2010); Wahyuningsih (2016) and Sicilia et al (2019). The analysis shows that DER data, ROA partially have a significant effect on firm value, while ROE has no significant effect. Taken together (DER, ROA and ROE) proved to significantly influence the value of the Retail Trade Sub Sector listed on the Stock Exchange at a level of less than 5% (with a level of significance of 0.05). The predictive ability of these three variables to the value of the company is 51.5%, while the remaining 48.5% is influenced by other factors. which was not included in the research model


.


Keywords : Debt to Equty Ratio (DER), Return On Assets (ROA), Return On Equity (ROE), Price to Book Value (PBV)

Published
Jun 1, 2020
How to Cite
PRASETYA, victor. PENGARUH STRUKTUR MODAL, RETURN ON EQUITY, DAN RETURN ON ASSETS TERHADAP NILAI PERUSAHAAN (Studi pada Perusahaan Sub Sektor Perdagangan Retail di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Tahun 2015-2018). Jurnal Ilmiah Neraca FEB - UMPP, [S.l.], v. 16, n. 1, p. 58-70, june 2020. ISSN 1829-8648. Available at: <http://jurnal.stiemuhpekalongan.ac.id/index.php/nrc/article/view/151>. Date accessed: 22 sep. 2020.
Section
Articles